Saturday, October 30, 2010

long weekend



lucky enough to have a 5 day weekend and it started with a 28 degree day....so i took a trip over to footscray and visited the huge savers and had a look around.

found the most gorgeous old toy pram but was wonderfully strong and resisted the urge to by it for her. instead i went home with some purple spotted seersucker fabric, 3 vintage floral pillowcases and an awesome multi-coloured embroidered cotton scarf for me.

i've also made the decision to stop driving anywhere further than my local pool.......a picture speaks a thousand words.

today is muggy and rainy and i'm taking it easy. kee was a driving force and helped me finish off packing our hospital bag which feels good. a few more things to pack for baby but at least all of our stuff is sorted. really is super surreal getting to this stage of the pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could have resisted that little pram!

    Oh that photo of your tummy brings back some memories, I was so elegant getting in & out of our car in the narrow drive way!

    ReplyDelete