Sunday, August 8, 2010

spring sneak peak



so many flowers about and the sunshine this weekend has been sublime!

op shop loot:
2 x great penguin kids books
1 x stainless steel cannister for my flours
1 x old clear glass pyrex lidded container

a girl in front of me in the queue found an entire gocco print set for $12.99!!! if i wasn't having a baby in 3 months (ie: zero time to get absorbed in a new craft) i would have been totally envious. instead i was just bursting with happiness for her and told her so!

1 comment:

  1. Fi!!!
    It's Anastasia! I can't believe you're pregnant congrats! I tracked you down after having a look at your old blog and realised it has been WAY too long. If you're still in Melbourne email me @ anastasia.c.michael[at]gmail[dot]com and we should organise a meet up.

    Lots of love gorgeous! We failed miserably with the whole staying in contact. I feel like such a dodgy mate! xx

    ReplyDelete