Wednesday, September 7, 2011

double life
























i've been too busy with my double life to even mention it........but i've been getting out and around. espresso martinis have been fueling this fire! i even got myself a haircut and put my face on! (which consists of moisturiser from the health food shop, some mascara and some smelly stuff).

i'd write more but oh, gee, i'm headed out again! hump day drinks and dinner with the mamas.

postscript: kee shaved his hair/beard and LP didn't recognise him...it seems to have bought on our first major case of separation anxiety.....

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a lot going on lately, crawling baby(!) a few nights out sounds like a good escape, hope you've been having a great time. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espresso martinis?? Lady you are hard core. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you're a celebrity in this pic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, your comment at my place cracked me up! i'll be having the iced variety again today, me thinks.

    xo em

    ReplyDelete